- A full high-level inquiry and reporting system allows complex data to be gathered and analyzed on all institutional data. This is provided at several interface levels to support the varying requirements and expertise of users.
- Extensive query and analysis capabilities can be made against any data in the system with the query results being presented as online or printed reports or exported to spreadsheets or other external systems.
- Queries are dynamically defined and are saved and re-executed by other personnel.
- The system supports the tracking of all data change activity to information components, such as donors, alumni, prospects, and students, identifying the user and date/time of each change.
- Security is provided at various logical levels to provide ease-of-specification and full read/write control of data to the level required for the varying types of users in each functional area.